- SF State class schedule search tool
- Current course offerings in Physics & Astronomy
- Physics course descriptions in the SF State Bulletin
- Astronomy course descriptions in the SF State Bulletin
- Credit for A.P. exams from the SF State Articulation Office
- Physics & Astronomy program descriptions in the SF State Bulletin
- Recommended Undergraduate Pathways for B.A./B.S. degrees
- Recommended Graduate Pathways for MS degrees
In order to support your academic study of physics and astronomy and facilitate timely graduation, students are required to meet with a major advisor at least once per year. Of course, meeting once per semester is strongly encouraged, and more frequently if any problems arise for which and an academic advisor can help. It is absolutely crucial for new students to seek advising as soon as you arrive on campus. The department will assign advisors to all students. If you do not know who your advisor is, please email Academic Office Coordinator Roger Dang.
The documents on this website/webpage might not be fully accessible to persons with disabilities. We are working to fix these accessibility barriers by September 1. If you have trouble accessing this content, please contact Joe Barranco and we will provide you with accessible alternatives.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe website. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.