PHYS/ASTR Colloquium: SF State Physics & Astronomy Faculty Mini-talks I
This Monday will feature 5 faculty members presenting brief snapshots of their research interests:
- Professor AKM Newaz: Quantum Materials & Nanodevices
- Professor Weining Man: Quantum Optics & Photonics
- Professor Jeff Greensite: Theoretical Particle Physics
- Professor Charli Sakari: Galactic Archaeology
- Professor John Brewer: Exoplanetary Science
These mini-talks are a great way to learn about faculty-led research projects and what opportunities are available to join their research endeavors. New students are especially encouraged to attend!